Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm a sucker...

grrrr... I can never fully forget about him. Everytime I tell myself I'm through with him, he does or says something cute that reminds me I'm a sucker for him. I mean honestly, if nothing has happened between us in the 3+ years we've known each other, then nothing's going to happen. I'm not looking for a husband, but I guess I'd like some semblance of a relationship. Anyway... back to the topic at hand... what is it about him that's so attractive to me? SERIOUSLY! One of my biggest issues with him is the communication between us. It's rare for him to actually respond to my text messages. And that's a serious pet peeve for me. He texts me first, for ONCE, says something vaguely sweet, and I'm "sprung" all over again. SMH

in short: I'm obviously not a priority in his life, But I'd still make him a priority in mine. I'm so pathetic...

No comments:

Post a Comment